Up and Down the Coastline of Florida you will find magnificent views and properties along the beaches. The opportunity to wake up every morning with an amazing ocean view and to be steps from the white sand, ah, the good life. For many people its a dream and the Daytona Condo Team can make it a reality if you really want to live the Florida lifestyle. Along the coast of Florida, luxury condos for sale offer a unique luxury lifestyle from pethouse views and airial skyline views to conseirge services. Some areas of Florida, luxury condos are well sought out and sell rather quickly with extremely high prices and large maintenence fees. You won't find that in the Greater Daytona Beach area or Flagler County as prices are quite affordable compared to various part of Florida.
There are so many best kept secrets in the Greater Daytona Beach area such as Champion Golf Courses, Professional Tennis,
The Top Reasons Why To Buy In Daytona
- Daytona Beach condos reflect luxury but not with the large price tag as you pay in another part of Florida. It's the amenities and lifestyle that make these oceanfront and ocean view condos so desirable and very luxurious.
- Many of the condo developments are newer or recently renovated to fit today's busy luxury home owner in mind, many of the condo developments offer amenities that allows residents convenience, and more time to enjoy their life.
- Glorious sunrises and sunsets
- Crystal blue waters with dolphins and sea turtles. Ocean life is plentiful as well as siting' s of deers, owls, rabbits and a wide variety of birds.
- Many of the luxury condos in the area allow pets.
- Numerous luxury condos for sale in The Greater Daytona Beach area offers water-views whether it be a lake, the ocean or Halifax River, golf course views or preserve views.
- The Cost of living in the Greater Daytona Beach area is quite affordable.
- Conveniently located to South Florida, Orlando Florida, Jacksonville and Tallahassee.
- The beaches, golf courses and parks and recreation are some of the best in the United States
- The good old fashioned home town feel yet excels in technology, education and health care.
- The Greater Daytona Beach offers culture, fine arts, history, shopping and dining. It's not uncommon for us to be host to big events and festivals.
- For those that feel that South Florida is a little extreme in temperature, we experience cooler temperatures year round sometimes as much as 10 degrees less than what Fort Lauderdale and Miami experience. It gets a little chilly and rarely snows.
- We've are seeing slight increases in prices and the number of luxury condos have increased compared to last year due to the value and desirability.
We could list many reasons why you should consider The Greater Daytona Beach when searching for the Florida luxury lifestyle, why not give us a call!