Living in Daytona Beach definitely has its perks due to the quality of life and living the Florida lifestyle at a fraction of the cost compared to other coastal cities. Daytona Beach is well known for various activites, events and white sandy beaches and without a doubt offers plenty for folks really wanting to take advantage of the great weather, top notch entertainment and the excitment the surrounding cities bring. Both residents and visitors have a great opportunity to enjoy living the Florida lifestyle. Things to do in the Greater Daytona Beach area.
- Golfing in Daytona Beach is not uncommon year-round. Weather is mild enough year round to golf on one of the many golf courses available in Daytona Beach regardless of whether you are a pro or novice. For residents seeking living in a golf course community or buying a condo overlooking a golf course, there are quite a few upscale communities to choose from offering country club living at its finest. You'll find golf course community homes, luxury condos on the golf course and estate homes.
- Boating, Fishing and Skiing can be experienced in the Halifax River and along the coast of the Greater Daytona Beach area. You'll find people enjoy water activities every day and especially the weekend. You'll also find some of the most luxurious condo developments and estate homes on the water offering a variety of amenities for the water lover.
- Top notch education is offered throughout Volusia County with Embry Riddle, Daytona State College and plenty of private schools and grade A public schools. So if you are searching for a specific school district or want to be conveniently close to one of the colleges in town. Check with us we would be happy to help.
- Shopping is quite fun in the Greater Daytona Beach area with many antique stores, small boutiques and World Famous Daytona Beach Farmers Market. You'll find unique gifts, valuable antiques and plenty of history while shopping in the area.
- Museums, Art, Artifacts can be found throughout the area. So if you are a history buff or are searching for artifacts or treasures, you'll find many historical sites and interesting facts about the area.
- Entertainment is growing in the area and Daytona Beach offers top notch venues offering local music, nationals acts and plays. With bikeweek, biketoberfest and NASCAR occurring every year more and more national acts enjoy visiting and playing concerts for these large groups.
- National recognized events such as Biketoberfest and bike week have brought more and more residents driving Harley's in the area. So if you are a biker looking for a luxury condo or estate home, you'll find that many of the communities in Daytona Beach are biker friendly.
Seeking the Florida lifestyle has never been more affordable or easy as it is today. Rather than dream of living the Florida lifestyle, give the Daytona Luxury Condo team a call and find out if The Greater Daytona Beach area is right for you!